Endless to-do-lists are exhausting and can affect your mood, sleep and health. Being organized can help you make healthier choices, boost your mind and IMPROVE YOUR LIFE. Hiring a professional organizer to help with your home and events can help you feel happier and more RELAXED. Being organized simply means you will have MORE TIME to spend doing the things you LOVE.
"What is the difference between a wedding planner, a wedding coordinator and a wedding organizer?"
The second word, they all provide wedding services to their clients.
From formal dinner parties to intimate weddings, our experienced experienced wedding organizers can provide you with event coordination, meal preparation and service, bartending, rental pick-ups, decoration assistance, coordination of vendors, and post celebration clean-up. We will provide you with guidance to bring your event from conception to completion. We service Kingston, ON and surrounding areas.
This service begins at least 1-2 months before the event and includes an initial consultation, venue and supplier contract reviews, and a visit to the venue to review the floor plan and timeline. Our on-site event organizer will communicate the event timeline, expected arrival times, and special requests to all vendors. The on-site organizer will also oversee the clean-up of the event at the end of the night and make a plan for returning all rental items.
* Set up an initial meeting with the clients to determine their needs
* Provide the clients with a planning checklist to assist with all of the details
* Do a thorough review of all vendor contracts, and make possible suggestions/revisions
* Assist in creating table placement, guest seating chart, and decoration planning
* Correspond with vendors to confirm the details (venue, DJ, MC, florist, photographer, videographers, and any other vendors you may have)
Day-of the Wedding
* Confirm that all vendors arrive as planned and that they have what they need
* Provide behind-the-scenes set up, cues and assistance in organizing your ceremony
* Support you and the vendors throughout the day so that the wedding runs smoothly
* Lead or assist your team in decorating the ceremony, dinner and reception areas
* Provide a complimentary emergency toiletries basket for the ladies room
* Carry a Wedding Day Emergency Kit with pins, bandaids, sewing essentials and more
* Provide end-of day clean up / pack up assistance as required
A full service package may include: venue and supplier sourcing, contract review and negotiation, wedding theme creation assistance, budget management, multiple venue site visits, assistance in designing and or creating silk or fresh bouquets, wedding décor and guest favors, timeline creation, day-of set up, and vendor management. With a full service package our lead on-site wedding organizer, Heather, will also be available for your rehearsal, ceremony and reception and will handle all of the final details noted under day-of wedding organization section above.
Heather is a trained professional organizer and event planner with more than 7 years of experience in contract negotiation, 10 years of event planning experience, and a life time of organization skills to draw from. Book your free consultation with her today.
1) How to create a unique wedding - Insert your love story into your theme, no two are the same.
2) Keep your costs to a minimum - don’t drown in add-ins, hire someone with expertise that can source what you are looking for without breaking the bank.
We have experience in planning and organizing: Anniversaries · Holidays · Birthdays · Cocktail Parties · Work Functions · Special Occasions. Contact us today for a free quote.
We can help turn your ideas into a beautifully themed event by reviewing your plan and sourcing venues, decorations, rental items and supplies as required. We also offer event marketing assistance, and sponsorship solicitation services for non-profit organizations.
We hired Bowtie Services for assistance in coordinating our wedding. Heather and her team went above and beyond the call of duty and we are absolutely thrilled with the service we received. We weren’t sure we needed a wedding coordinator because our wedding was so small and casual, but are we ever glad we did! Heather kept us on track and kept the day moving as smooth as possible. She came with so many great ideas and suggestions and helped bring our vision to life. I can’t imagine what our day would have looked like without their help. If we had to do it all again, hiring Bowtie Services would be the first thing we did. Thank you so much!
We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day so special. We received a lot of positive comments about the decor and it is all thanks to you!
""Every big event would benefit from “A Touch Of Heather” for sure! You were amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart." ~ Linda M. (aka the brides mum)
"We love knowing that our guests are always in good hands and that we can count on your services" ~ Linda-Ann
"Our family always asks if you will be helping out at our annual event each year." ~ Elaine
"The bride said they (Bowtie) was the best money she spent when planning her wedding. I would absolutely hire them for my next event" ~ Emma S.
Looking for a Rustic Venue? Stay tuned for more information on this new Venue - Spring 2019
Thank you to Michael East @mbeast40 for many of the lovely event images.